Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Apply Before: 2019-04-04
- Providing and interpreting financial Information
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue
- Maintain system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, preferably CA
- Minimum 2 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
- Proficiency with accounting software and excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.