Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: , Nepal
Apply Before: 2019-07-24
Position: Django Developer We are looking for a Django Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Write and maintain technical documentation on applications, processes, and workflow.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Python and Django (2 years)
- Strong understanding of SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL), NoSQL, and other database technologies
- Strong understanding of JSON-based RESTful Web Services (DRF)
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of version Control System
- Good knowledge of security guidelines for web development
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- Interested and potential candidates are advised to submit their Projects URL along with application if any.
- If you don’t have any project hosted then you can bring your own local machine to demonstrate the work you have done.
- Alternatively, you can share your GitHub link.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with cover letter and salary expectation to [email protected] You will have an opportunity to be part of an excellent team working on humanitarian projects for national and international organization.