Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. 35000 - Rs. 40000
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
We are looking for an experienced Laravel PHP developer to join our tech team. You will be responsible primarily for handling back-end and front-end development. Candidate must have a wordpress theme development skills.
If you have excellent coding skills and a passion for developing cleanly written Laravel applications and wordpress theme development or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Laravel developer, you’ll work closely with our development team and project manager to ensure agile projects are completed on time with high quality.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable Laravel applications and wordpress theme development to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Develop, Integrate and maintain various API connections for mobile apps
- Fluent in English
- Proven work experience with Laravel 5 and Wordpress theme development
- Work experience with Vue.js
- Linux console skills
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development, QA, deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with code repository Github and Gitlab
- Experience with project management tool Jira
- Most have knowledge with Scrum and Agile methodology.