Experience: 0-1 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: internship
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-02-29
This internship will provide the opportunity to learn about Project Management and Information Technology focusing on the web, mobile, and software application development. You will work on projects that will give you hands-on experience with IT tools, project management methodology, business analysis, quality assurance, and change management. You will develop project management skills, meet industry professionals, sharpen communication skills and be a leader.
If you match our performance expectation there will be an opportunity to grow with us and no bar for compensation and benefits.
What we expect:
We expect you to be motivated and proactive. You will work collaboratively with team members, actively participate in discussions, decisions and all project activity. You will work as part of a team and as an individual. You will be engaged and should take pride in your work.
Are you a match?
We are looking for Interns who are:
- Jack of All: Interested in diverse sectors within IT - designing, coding and quality assurance and documentation.
- Collaborative: Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to varied roles on teams from follower to leader. Change the approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
- Interested in technology and project management.
- Fresh Graduate preferably in IT / Software Domain Or someone with a business degree but knowledgeable in IT.
During the internship period - transportation allowance and lunch will be provided. Salary will be provided after completion of the internship period only.