Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. - Rs.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Lalitpur, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-02-27
We are looking to recruit an experienced Java Developer who would be responsible for designing and implementing server-side components of the software products as part of a team developing financial services using cutting-edge technologies.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems while portraying high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Write well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Ensure that designs comply with the specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Experience of 2 years or more
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases is a plus.
- Experience in Spring Framework.
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer and Sun Certified Web Component Developer.
- Application development experience with open source tools like Apache frameworks, Tomcat, and Maven build tools.
- Experience in using Git version control system.
- Strong understanding of TDD
- Work effectively in Pairs – Pair Programming.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary based on performance
- 5 days working week
- Provident Fund
- Festival Allowance
- International Working Environment, Opportunities of Training Programs outside Nepal
- Health Insurance
- Weekly sport activities