Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 4
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. - Rs.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-03-02
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (Code Igniter) is a plus.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently.
- Deadline focused, detail oriented, well organized and self-motivated.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality in WordPress.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design, develop and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Integrating sliced PSD files (usually already converted to HTML/CSS) into either WordPress.
- Ability to work on E-commerce Websites and knowledge of woo-commerce.