Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 2
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. - Rs.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-02-29
We are looking for
A team player and a real problem solver. Together we want to create something valuable and useful for our customers.
Personal skills we value
- Natural curiosity around new technologies and tools
- A knack for finding better or smarter way to solve problems
- A mindset of creating a solution that is valuable for the end user
- You like to achieve a goal within a team
Your technical skill set
- River flow? No no - it's more about navigation flow and UI/UX testing.
- And then manual and automated testing for all platform (Mobile, Web and desktop applications).
- Functional requirements, analysis, bugs and improvement - you name it!
- Of course you know about Performance, Security & Integration Testing.
- And here it comes - a comprehensive test plan!
What we offer you
- ???? Your own workstation with dual monitor
- ⌚ Flexible work timing
- ???? Free Lunch and Breakfast
- ???? Participate in events
- ???? Excellent career opportunities
- ???? Space for own initiatives
- ???? Health & Accidental insurance coverage
- ⚽ Recreational activities
- ???? Paid Paternity, Maternity, Marriage, Sick and Casual Leave
- ???? Floating Holiday
- ???? Open office environment
This is what happens after you apply
Apply by clicking the button below. Tell us more about yourself along with your CV
Let's first have a 'tea talk' at our office to introduce Proshore, the role and to get to know you. This can be done by Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max 2 round) we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you
The interview phase may include a technical assessment to test your technical skills.