Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Master Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-04-14
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3-4 years’ experience in IT Project management and Service desk environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English and fluent in Nepali
- 2-4 years of experience on managing Software rollout projects on public sector of Government
- Fluent in Nepali language, if not native speaker.
- Overall ownership of the rollout task and main channel of communication between the PSM/LMD and Vendor Team for scale-up activities.
- Monitor and review rollout progress and advise status to stakeholders through the meetings and reporting processes;
- In conjunction with the GHSC-PSM team, develop and maintain the goals and objectives of the Rollout Task and Rollout Execution Plan
- Accountable for the adherence to quality and standards guidelines;
- Supervise and monitor the progress and review the effectiveness of project execution
- Monitors and ensures the quality of rollout deliverables;
- Arrange all regular project status meetings;
- Ensures client management
- Signatory to various Rollout specific documents from Vendor side.
- Any task assigned by GHSC-PSM