Experience: 5-10 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Master Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-04-14
Qualification and Experience:
- MCA / MIT/ Other relevant Post Graduation degree in IT
- Must have supply chain management experience of public sector health commodities preferably in Nepal
- Good communications and interpersonal skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- At least 5+ years’ experience as Business Analyst/ System Analyst or Solution Architect on managing large IT projects, preferably on Health and/or Pharmaceutical Supply chain management domains.
- Extensive experience on IT projects for government clients
- System level and holistic understanding of Technical concepts
- Experience of Business Analysis and Change Management in at least 2 IT turnkey projects on COTS Software implementation for web and mobile devices.
- Prior experience with project implementation in variety of remote and difficult geographical terrains.
- Preferred knowledge of Nepali language
- Capture and manage system configuration requirements in collaboration with support managers and all other stakeholders.
- Conduct existing operational system study & prepare Configuration and GoLive requirements.
- Prepare system implementation document aligned with the overall milestones and objectives set by GHSCPSM eLMIS team.
- Lead software testing and deployment management.
- Assist Rollout Manager for the rollout management and provide necessary recommendation for the scale-up
- Lead the user configuration activity during the scale-up