Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. 30000 - Rs. 60000
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-03-31
Utilizing our technical skills and enthusiasm, we build and manage web apps, mobile apps, blockchain apps and IoT apps etc for new business development of our clients mainly in Asia.
Please visit our website for more details.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will be part of the engineering team, responsible for automated deployments, ensuring highest reliability and scalability of our services and efficiently manage our cloud server infrastructure.
*Please understand that we don't accept applications from the candidate who has less than 2 years experience of cloud server administration this time.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- At least 2 years of cloud server administration
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in Server Monitoring, basic troubleshooting and bash scripting
- Have worked with Ansible and Terraform or other “infrastructure as code software tool“
- Have worked with Docker
- Enthusiasm for working for a start-up
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make Ansible script and provision servers
- Make Terraform script and configure cloud infrastructure based on each project's needs
- Do daily DevOps works to maintain site reliabilities
- Set up, enhance and maintain Docker and other useful tools to make everyone's life easier
- Communicate with foreign team for any improvement in the company
Salary starts from NPR 30,000 to NPR 60,000 a month.
A salary is based upon a person's performance, not directly upon hours worked. Your performance and pay amount will be reviewed once every six months following the Company’s timetable on evaluation. Depending on your performance and contribution to the team, you could get a raise.
- Monday to Friday
- 2 off-days in a week
- 8 hours in a day. It includes about 30 minutes of lunchtime.
- Core time is 11:00~15:00.
- Employees can work anytime at their own convenience: early in the morning, late at night, except for the core time.
- On the core time, employees should work in the office.
- Employees can work anywhere at their own convenience: office, cafe or home, except for the core time.
*These are the current policies. It may be changed in the future as the company or employees situations and changes in-laws.
- Friendly, creative working environment with a foreign team
- Working with the latest technologies
- Timely salary review
- Remote working policy
- 10 holidays / 15 paid leaves / 5 sick leaves every year
- Free drinks and snacks (of course)
- Recreational team building activities such as movie nights!