Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. - Rs.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-03-31
- University Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional work experience
- Develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Should have knowledge of Automation tools
- Should be hands on with sql-database
- Experience in Performance testing, Load testing and tools like JMETER is a plus.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cses
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing projects to meet client needs
- Collaborate with the Project Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Understanding of various software testing methods, levels, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall SDLC
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good Logical, analytical Skill and fast learning
1. Project Accountability:
- Understand the project requirements clearly
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager
- Verify the product with SRS
2. Adapt to EB Work Culture:
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information
- Follow company coding standards
3. Team Coordination:
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work
Perks and Benefits
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:
- Insurance: We enroll our employees in the company's group insurance policy that covers both medical and accidental insurance.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards.
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi-yearly performance review to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis to complement.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people.
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution based social security scheme, the employee contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the basic salary of the employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide Dashain bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.
- Work on next-generation technology projects
- Work with leading-edge technology
Fun At EB
All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities: Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind team