Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 4
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. - Rs.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-04-16
Digital Marketer: No of openings: 4
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketer. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews).
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on traffic and ROI.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Design and develop banners and brochures for online and offline campaigns.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- At least 1+ year of experience in digital marketing or relevant field.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and web traffic metrics.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Familiarity with Canvas, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.