Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. - Rs.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-04-04
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Officer to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Your duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. You should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. You must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, you should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Rosebay is an award winning technology incubation company setup in 2014. We focus on R&D and product development of cutting edge technologies and business concepts. While Rosebay focuses on solution and product development, we rely on our partnerships with leading IT vendors in Asia region and North America for implementation. Our R&D center has over 40 engineers focusing on financial software development
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
· Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
· Making travel and accommodation arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
· Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
· Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
· Greet and assist visitors.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
· Manage office supplies stock and place orders
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
· Liaise with executive and senior administrative officer to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
· Bachelor’s degree in related field.
· At least 1.5 years of proven experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.