Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs. 30000.0 - Rs. 45000
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-01-06
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Develop the best technical design and approach for new products or technologies.
- Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance
- Enforce coding standards in the project team through formal code reviews
- Identify project risks and clearly communicate risks and expectations to your team members and your management
- Communicate proactively with clients regarding projects’ status and progress
- Stay aware of industry trends and use these to make informed technology choices and strategic decisions