Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 3
Job Type: part-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-06-27
infynitee is an information technology (IT) and services company headquartered in Sydney, Australia and has development office in Kathmandu, Nepal. We’re an innovative start-up company and aims to deliver own our products on various services. Currently, we are working on product development for hotel booking engine, hotel management system, flight reservation and car rentals services.
The role is a part of software development in a team. The core responsibilities of the role are software and API development which supports our web app and ios/android apps. This role will work directly with the front-end React.js team to design and deploy high quality API’s to support the product. You should have BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and more than 5 years experiences in software development and working as a full stack software developer (Python – Django RestFramework API) and React.Js. You also need to manage the different project activities with respect to cost, quality and schedule.
- Strong API and software engineering skills – Python, REST Django, PostgreSQL
- Good experiences in React Js for more than 2 years, and microservices
- Needs collaboration with different teams UX/UI Designer (e.g. graphics and navigation buttons), Front-End/React Developer, Android and iOS Developer, Flutter
- Good knowledge of cloud services – especially AWS (ec2, elastic search, Fargate, etc.)
- Knowledge in version control development tools like GIT, GITlab, GitHub etc.
- Need to work in an Agile Environment - Jira
- Ensure the collection of requirements and reporting are met, and taking appropriate corrective action as required
- Identify user and system requirements for new software and applications
- Building micro-services that supports the platform to build pipeline and server configurations
- Working with product enhance and design towards content management frameworks
- Write a review code for various web application and present a well documented and structured code
- Run functionality testing and code debugging
- Knowledge in database design and management
- Speed, accuracy & attention to detail are absolutely essential
- Must have experience following briefs, meetings and tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated developer
- Strong written and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Passion for best practice
- Keen to learn from like-minded developer
- Great problem-solving skills are key to this role
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up company based in Australia.
- Paid in contractual rates with a possible future opportunity for a full time role.
- Flexibility to work any hours that suits you
- Flexibility to work from home.
Skills and Tools
Python, Django REST Framework, React.js, MySQL/PostgreSQL, HTML, CSS, JS, AWS, GIT, GITlab, GitHub, Jira, Project Management, Database Design,