Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 3
Job Type: part-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-06-28
infynitee is an information technology (IT) and services company headquartered in Sydney, Australia and has development office in Kathmandu, Nepal. We’re an innovative start-up company and aims to deliver own our products on various services. Currently, we are working on product development for hotel booking engine, hotel management system, flight reservation and car rentals services.
- 2+ years solid experience in developing modern responsive websites, focusing on clean optimised code whilst working with WordPress.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with WordPress is essential. We are looking for a WordPress legend that is solid with developing custom themes
- Experience with integrating with WooCommerce, POS systems
- Solid experience in responsive design and working with CSS
- Ability to slice up designs and template those designs into a responsive layout.
- Good understanding of hosting platforms and DNS settings
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Hands on experience with popular page builder like Elementor, Divi etc.
- Understanding of WordPress security
- Understanding of Google Analytics//Google Search Console/Google Tag Manager and deploying relevant code.
- SEO optimization experience
- Applicants should include links to at least three (3) professional websites they have implemented.
- Experience in custom plugin development is a plus
- Speed, accuracy & attention to detail are absolutely essential
- Must have experience following briefs, meetings and tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated developer
- Strong written and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Passion for best practice
- Keen to learn from like-minded developer
- Great problem-solving skills are key to this role
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up company based in Australia.
- Paid in contractual rates with a possible future opportunity for a full time role.
- Flexibility to work any hours that suits you
- Flexibility to work from home.
Skills and Tools