Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 2
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs.35000- Rs.100000
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-07-12
Are you a passionate Node Js and React developer? Keep reading!.
Codewing Solutions is looking for 2 Node Js and React developers to join our SaaS product development team. The product that you will build will be used by thousands of people from all around the world.
You will be working directly with the Founder, Product Strategy Team and Marketing Team to build world-class SaaS products.
If you are hired, you will work remotely but are expected to work from our office in Hadigaun (near Baluwatar) when the lockdown is over and it is safe to work from the office.
What Does Codewing Solutions do?
We are a creative digital agency. We are a product-based company rather than a service-oriented company.
With millions of downloads, Rara Themes is one of the leading WordPress theme companies in the world. Similarly, WP Travel Engine is currently the world’s #1 travel booking WordPress plugin.
Besides creating world-class products, we also believe in having fun at work. We work 5 days a week and 8 hours a day, and we chill on weekends!
What will you be responsible for?
Working closely with the Product Strategy Team to create scalable and efficient SaaS products
Full-stack development of web applications using React and Node.js technologies
Build high-quality products by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices
How qualified you should be?
We are looking for developers who have proven track records and can demonstrate their skills. To be considered for this position, you should have:
Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Node Js and React
Developed at least 3 web applications
Understanding of best practices and architecture patterns for developing Web applications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Strong written and verbal communication
Why you will love working with us?
When you join our team, these are some of the perks that you get.
- Create digital products that will be used by thousands of people all around the world
- Work with a team which has proven record of building and scaling world-class products
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Cozy workspace with CPU, dual monitor working station and ergonomic seating arrangement
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours
- Salary review regularly
- Recreational activities
- Provident Fund, gratuity, Dashain bonus, insurance, and paid leaves
Wait! Before sending your CV to us, make sure:
- I have traveled to at least 1 place in the last 1 year.
- I am passionate about at least one other thing apart from programming or have a hobby. Passion about programming is expected.
- I exercise regularly and take care of my health.
- I have read at least 1 book in the last 6 months.
- I have helped at least 1 person after the lockdown.
- I follow at least 1 Youtube Channel or blog regularly.
Ready to Apply?
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to [email protected] (NOT .COM). The email should include the following:
- Your CV/Resume
- Your Work Portfolio (can be included in CV/Resume as well)
It should also include answers to at least two of the following questions:
- What is the last book you read and how did that change your thought process?
- What causes are you passionate about?
- What are your 5 major strengths?
We’ll take it from there.