Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-08-15
- Support LMD’s Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) unit to review data and its quality
- Interpret data and analyze results and quality of data using statistical techniques
- Develop the means and extract data from databases, data warehouses and transform and analyze it using best practice statistical methods
- Define and design data report formats based on the needs of stakeholders using Crystal reports, Power BI and other relevant presentation platforms.
- Use data mining and analyze data to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards based on inputs from supporting data and colleagues.
- Develop Crystal Report source files according to specifications and/or by reviewing existing reports extracting data from relational databases.
- Develop dashlet and presentation components on dashboard using PowerBI in conjugation with other relevant presentation utilities and platform by extracting data from MangoDB warehouse.
- Carry out data validation, integrity and consistency test by creating validation scripts and integration scripts manually or using automated tools.
- Supports project by understanding data and business processes impacting the application.
- Data Analysis of COVID-19 Logistic Management Daily Report of Central Stores, PHLMCs, Hubs & Hospitals
- Stock Summary Report of COVID-19 Commodities of Central Stores, PHLMCs, Hubs & Hospitals
- Work on Management Division Consumption, ASL & EOP Report of COVID-19 commodities
- Daily COVID-19 Response related tasks
- FY 2076/77 Q1/Q2/Q3 SDPs data
- Verification of Various COVID-19 related stores
- New COVID products availability check in the eLMIS