Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 2
Job Type: internship
Education: Higher Secondary Level (+2)
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-08-28
Job location: Remote work
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for 2-3 Years
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one’s business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.