Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 2
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Lalitpur, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-12-25
Job Description :
- Identifying and managing risks and setting realistic expectations for the customer
- Work closely with Management, Customers, QA, Design, and Product Management to maintain and enhance existing product as well as to develop new products.
- Develop and execute unit testing strategy and processes.
- Coordinate with the team to establish an effective team communication.
- Develop a web based application using Yii v2.0 Framework.
- Research and study new available technologies and figure out the feasibility of its application.
- Perform other assigned job related duties.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Must have at least 1+ years experience in developing web applications using PHP.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming using PHP.
- Experience in popular MVC frameworks like Yii (Preferred).
- Able to use/create third party API & Web Services in PHP like REST, SOAP, JSON, XML-RPC etc.
- Should have good knowledge of XHTML and CSS.
- Must have good spoken and written English.
- Should be self-motivated and adaptive learner.
- Must be able to work under pressure and demonstrate work ability in rapidly changing requirements.