Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs.35000- Rs.70000
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-10-31
– Lead the test strategy and test process of all testing activities across the platforms.
– Lead the test project management and manage the test environment, test process, and test team resources.
– Develop and build test strategies for testing and system assurance under an Agile and Scrum environment.
– Manager Agile sprints and support rapid iteration and development through Test-Driven Development / Behaviour-Driven Development.
– Manage and oversight the test plans, test scripts, test reports. Translate user expectations
– Lead the testing function in the development division and drive testing governance plan for best practices.
– Manage the testing resources, ensure the test quality and output is fulfill the overall requirements.
– Strong leadership experience in leading a sizeable testing function.
– Senior management experience in leading teams and building relationships with senior management.
– Experience with Agile, Scrum and/or Lean principles and practices.
– Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is a great plus.
– Experience with at least one hybrid automation modern test framework.
– Experience with ALM tools like JIRA, HP-ALM, MS-TFS, and test automation
– Experience in testing tools including Cucumber and JBehave is a great plus.
– Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle with expertise in QA processes and methodology, specifically in Agile.
– Experience with various test methods, tools, and toolkits: Functional, Automated, Performance
– Strong working experience in a DevOps / CICD environment.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Bachelor degree from a reputed University