Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 2
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2020-11-30
About the company and Partner: Nimble Clinical Research is a US based technology company dedicated towards creating innovative software applications for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We are building our local Nepal team via our partner company, Numeric Mind Pvt Ltd (numericmind.com) in Nepal, and looking for the best python developers. Visit Nimble Clinical Research, LLC (nimble-cr.com) to know about our current software applications.
Role and Responsibilities
• As a Python developer, you’ll design and develop highly complex modules in our data analytics platform.
• The ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent and passionate developer with a strong desire to create high-quality applications.
• You are expected to continually learn and apply best software development practices and technologies to the tasks at hand.
• Use core python, data analysis related packages (such as numpy, pandas, matplotlib, SciPy) and QT (to design user interface elements).
• Expert in core python, and OOP
• Strong experience in numpy, pandas desired
• At least 3 months on-job experience as a trainee or an employee; Over 1-year experience preferred
• Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
Number of Openings: 2
Location: Remote/office in Nepal
Compensation: Attractive salary, higher than the market rate, along with increments every 6 months
REFERRAL: Do you know someone else who is a great python programmer? Earn NRP 20,000 by referring a candidate. Refer them to us! On successful hiring of the candidate, lasting at least a month of employment, you will get NR 20,000 as referral reward.
Applying: if interested, send your resume directly to [email protected]. In the resume include your git repository link and LinkedIn profile link if available.