Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Lalitpur, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-01-23
We are looking for a mid-level and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer, you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare updates for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor the everyday activities of the system and provide the required support.
Requirements and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 2+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Experience with AngularJS, NodeJS, or VueJS as plus
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Restful API, Web Services, WCF, and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
Interested candidate can drop their CV and cover letter at [email protected]