Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 2
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-01-20
Brief to Job Responsibility
- Analyze, design, develop, deploy and maintain the product.
- Automate deployments, integrate CI and perform manual deployments when needed.
- Create technical documentations and ensure that it is up-to-date.
- Write modular, reusable and excellent quality code through TDD, code reviews and implementation of best practices. Ensure the same within the team.
- Prepare test cases, perform full-scale testing of the product based on the test cases and implement best practices to maintain quality of the product and codes.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Communicate effectively with the client and team
- Actively involve in improving organizational culture, process, and standards
- Continuous research and learning; discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
*Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Excellent knowledge of Data type, Collection framework, Concurrencies, Multithreading
- Good at java 8 features
- Hands-on experience on Object-oriented approach and designing applications
- Specific knowledge should include Spring Boot/J2EE
- Experienced with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and ORM
- Experience in DevOps practices such as automated testing, continuous integration, and automated deployments
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Additional skills and experience
- Experience in React JS
- Experience with AWS techs like EC2, EBS, S3, SQS, RDS, Lambda
- Experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining microservice applications