Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-03-03
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Knowledge of functional, and object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarities with native build tools, like VSCode, XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha