Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Biratnagar, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-03-07
Delta Tech Pvt. Ltd. is seeking a Sales Manager who has good analytical as well as communication skills, has a good knowledge of sales, business development and also creative and innovative. You will be working on various internal products (Our products: Delta Sales App, Delta Sales CRM, Delta Retailer App & Delta Inventory) and external projects with different levels of complexities and challenges.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Market research and generating a database of potential clients (local and overseas)
- Generate revenue by identifying potential clients and business opportunities.
- Engage in market mapping and generating leads through cold calls. (emails, phone and in-person)
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of all sales activities.
- Meeting and discussing with clients about their product requirements, and following up with them with the project status
- Meeting sales goals
- Work with our team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have more than or equal to 3-years experience in business development, sales
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Client relationship building and social skills
- Good knowledge of IT, web browsing, and MS Office.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Fluency in English and Nepali (spoken & written).
- Excellent time management skill
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team with peers
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Capable of dealing with customers
- Good documentation and proposal writing skills
What We Offer:
Delta Tech is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long-term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
- Competitive/ Attractive Salary (No bar for right and deserving candidate)
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews
- Paid holiday & paid leaves
- Festive bonus
- Great work culture
- Flexible timings against performance