Experience: 0-1 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-04-30
- Handle customer complaints and queries via chat/call/mail/in-house applications.
- Diagnose, resolve or escalate the issues as per the requirement.
- Act as QA on a wide variety of data-intense projects.
- Carry out regression testing whenever changes are made to the code to fix defects with proper documentation.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Supervisor as and when required.
- Experience working in ISP's Customer Support Department
- Preferably have knowledge/ interest on IPTV Platform.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have a pleasing personality with proper phone etiquette.
- Should compulsorily possess own vehicle with a valid license.
- Willing to work during off-hours
- Willing to Work from Home
- Willing to work outside the valley as per requirement
- Serenity in challenging situations