Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-08-14
Smartforce is looking for a Senior/Mid Front-end developer
As a Senior Front-end Engineer, your main focus is project work, working closely with designers, product owners, product leads, and with guidance and mentoring from other members of the Engineering team.
You will join one of our friendly, supportive, proactive Agile product teams, you’ll be working closely with fellow developers, designers, and other team members. This is a fully remote role and your commitment is highly analyzed.
Ideally: self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented, best practices, hard-working, Go-getter...
Work Environment: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time / Part-time (Minimum 30hrs/week Flexible timing)
Salary: Depends on Experience. No bar for Deserving Candidates. (Please fill in the form below)
Our hiring process for this vacancy:
(Please Fill the form for moving forward with the vacancy)
1) CV review
2) Technical evaluation test (2 Level Test)
3) HR interview
4) 2 Weeks paid trial
- At least 5 years of work experience in a related field for senior developers.
- Able to develop pixel-perfect development from Figma designs
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with UI/UX
- Version control software (Git) expertise
- Applying software design principles - SOLID, TDD, design patterns, coding standards
- Understanding of common browser APIs and recent extensions to the HTTP protocol as they relate to frontend development.
- A natural ability to recreate creative and design work in build
- Experience with NoSQL database
- Follow agile principles and processes including (but not limited to) standup meetings, sprints, and retrospectives.
- Good debugging skills and user interactivity skills.
- Communication that is articulate, clear, and concise in regular conversation with your team and the wider stakeholder groups
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Strong problem solving and written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with NoSQL or PostgreSQL, DB, Mongo, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ
- Experience configuring and maintaining NodeJS projects using npm / Webpack
- Experience in cloud-native development Google Cloud Functions, Firebase
- Demonstrable experience in Test Driven, Behaviour Driven Development
- A deep understanding of web standards, accessibility, and development best practice
- Understanding of agile and scrum development methodologies
- Experience with Jest
What you will do:
- Develop, implement and test features that satisfy requirements of product, monitor and maintain existing products and report progress to concerned personnel.
- Participating in cross-functional teams that develop product roadmaps
- Collaborate with Product owners, project manager, designers, UX/UI, QA, back-end developer, and other developers to create new web apps and maintain existing web apps
- Estimating and developing software based on user stories, wireframes, and designs
- Developing and maintaining unit tests and automated acceptance tests
- Providing feedback on progress against the assigned tickets at sprint reviews
- Delivering apps to QA and addressing any feedback
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable components and libraries that can be reused in the future.
- Optimize website for maximum speed and scalability
- Strike the right balance between perfection and delivery
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Write idiomatic, performant, and maintainable code
- Support other engineers within the team
- Health and accidental insurance coverage for full-timers
- Paid leaves (casual, sick) for full-timers
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible working, remote working
Please feel free to contact us if there is any confusion. Email: [email protected]