Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs.18000- Rs.30000
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-10-07
Collections Officer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payment.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
Collections Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.