Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 3
Job Type: full-time
Education: Master Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-09-17
Roles & Responsibility:
- Responsible for technical planning, development and systems integration from definition phase through implementation.
- Test/debug code and create patches for reported problems
- Simplify ongoing projects of programming in coordination with concerned authority
- Research on the development in new techniques, tools and technologies on regular basis and recommend/implement accordingly
- Provide technical direction and guidance to the team members, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advice on company best practices and problems to be solved
- Work closely within a cross-functional team of designers, project managers, and analyst to develop high-quality technical solutions
- Develop new software systems to the highest technical quality and accountability standards, all while considering secondary concerns like security, performance, maintainability, adaptability and simplicity.
- Handle functional training of Odoo.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Equipped with 3 or more years of experience as a Python developer
- Have in depth knowledge of different python frameworks and libraries.
- Must have experience in Odoo framework.
- Backed by wealth of experience to draw from when building and deploying performance web applications at scale
- Eager to be involved in all stages of the product development lifecycle, from concept through deployment
- Successful in an agile work environment, breaking down large pieces of work to deliver value incrementally.
- Wealth of knowledge of design patterns, coding standards and web standards
- Have wealth of knowledge of linux, different databases (SQL and NOSQL)
- Should be result driven and have experience in leading a team of developers