Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-09-30
- Lead a team and work closely with them to ensure on-time and quality delivery.
- Involve in requirement gathering, test planning, defining the testing methodology and test estimation.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Generate QA reports and recommendations through video recording and documentation.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure detected issues are fixed promptly.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent command of English in both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good team player who can work independently.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools Selenium/Cypress.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).