Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2021-12-22
We are hiring a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
About the job
- Lead and manage small-scale projects through the entire software development lifecycle, independently or with minimal supervision.
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize the project process depending on circumstances.
- Responsible for requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews, and overall execution.
- Anticipate business demands and take initiatives to develop software that aligns with the business requirements.
- Participate in the development and review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing, and implementation documentation
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies, etc.) of assigned projects.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance with project requirements.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed, and providing timely feedback.
- Set clear expectations, provide needed autonomy to team members, timely track and monitor the progress and give recognition for results.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for the synergetic results. Ensure good culture with the team.
- Help in resource allocation across the project and invest time and effort to develop talent.
- Provide timely, accurate, and unbiased feedback to team members and senior management on both improvement areas and remarkable achievements/contributions.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to small-scale projects with no PM or Associate PM.
- Responsible for soft skills development of team members.
- Report to Senior Management on project status.
- IT, Engineering, or MBA Graduate or equivalent practical experience
- More than 3 years of experience in Project Management tools and procedures.
- Demonstrable experience in handling medium complexity projects.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali. Fluent with client communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Technical background with understanding and/or Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- PMP/Scrum certification is a plus.
- Project skills - ability to understand product vision and empathize with the client business; ability to plan resources and schedules; ability to plan and implement change management; ability to negotiate tactfully with the client and team.
- People skills - ability to supervise, delegate & empower team members; ability to persuade, motivate, inspire and mentor team members; ability to provide direct and candid feedback to team members on their performance; demonstrable experience of people development; ability to identify and recruit people suitable for the organization.
- Salary based on skills and qualifications
- Annual leave and sick leave as per labor laws
Please drop your CV at [email protected]
Note: Please provide your expected salary as well.