Experience: 2-5 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2022-06-05
Truemark is looking for a Senior ReactJS Engineer with more than 3 years of experience. This position offers you an opportunity for developing applications using ReactJS using the latest best practices.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts, ensure proper technical documentation.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Actively involve in improving organizational culture, process, and standards.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology trends.
- Graduate in Computer Engineering or similar IT background or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on professional experience in developing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as express. - Hands-on experience in designing restful APIs. - Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Professional experience with ReactJS Framework. - Deep understanding of React Architecture, Hooks, Webpack, SASS. - Understands Server Side Rendering, Virtual DOM, Performance optimization.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Proven experience of Cloud Native infrastructure AWS or Azure or GCP.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles and architectural patterns for building a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Working knowledge with software platforms and services, such as Docker, SQS/SNS, AWS Lambda.
- Salary based on skills and qualifications
- Annual leave and sick leave as per labor laws
Note: Please send your project links and expected salary as well.
If you are interested, please drop your cv at [email protected]