Experience: 0-1 years
Total Positions: 3
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2022-01-22
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethical standards with high level of moral standards
- Good writing skills
- Understanding organizational goals and objectives and creating programs
- Implementing programs and projects to help organizations meet goals and objectives
- Apply project management knowledge regarding development, staffing, budgeting and scheduling
- Monitor staff attendance in regular basis and provide needful information to admin and finance unit for payroll processing.
- Researching on various sectors relating to Projects.
- Developing relationships with professional partners.
- Basic knowledge of Social Media Marketing, google docs and google sheets.