Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Salary: Rs.20000- Rs.350000
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2022-02-15
Web Designer Job Description Template
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great designs for our SAAS project. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for the project, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the project manager.
- Testing and improving the design of the project modules.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for modules and ensuring that they are in line with branding for the project.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into the project.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the module design structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma or Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.