Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2022-07-29
We are currently looking for an Associate UI/UX Engineer to join our team. As a UI/UX Engineer, you will work on complex UI/UX issues under the guidance of UI/UX experts.
- Empathize, define, and ideate – Help to define new projects from the ground up
- Create and show solutions – Produce the full range of sketches to pixel-perfect design specifications for user flow processes including prototypes, mockups, and other visual designs using tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop/Illustrator, and Milanote
- Communicate clearly – Present your work to the Product Team, UI Developers, and Stakeholders explaining your rationale and vision.
- Collaborate – Work alongside a UX Researcher and receive support and mentorship from fellow UI/UX Designers who seek and use constructive feedback.
- Define visual standards – Prepare, maintain, and follow UI style guides, visual strategies, page layouts, processes, icons, and color palettes using Adobe XD component libraries.
- Analyze and improve – Work with and improve the user experience offered by both our legacy and modern software, providing wireframes and storyboards for UX improvements that are validated through research and testing where data is valued over opinion.
- Work alongside an Agile Development Team – Work closely with software engineers to ensure your designs are implemented and functionally complete to a high standard of polish and assist with usability testing.
- At least 1+ years experience in the UI/UX field or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of design fundamentals and processes.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, SASS.
- Understanding of UI/UX fundamentals and best practices (research, prototyping, validation) as well as visual design (typography, information design, color, and layout).
- Fluency in design software (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, or similar tools).
- Demonstratable knowledge of how to use existing research to design innovative solutions.
- Demonstratable knowledge of how to work within design systems.
- Training and Development Programs
- Salary based on skills and qualifications
- Annual leave and sick leave as per labor laws
- Timely Performance Appraisal and Salary Reviews
If you are interested, please send us your CV at [email protected]
Note: Please send us your project links and tell us about your expected salary when applying.