Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 3
Job Type: full-time
Education: Secondary Education Examination ( SEE)
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before: 2022-06-20
- Experience with Flutter and Dart programming language
- Experience building software for mobile solutions, either iOS or Android using Swift or Kotlin
- Experience working with a version control such as GIT
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience in Location Services, Maps, and other common iOS/ Android libraries
- Experience on state management like, Redux, Rx etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, firebase,
- Experience building a moderately complex app with good knowledge of Dart language
- Mobile software development
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Experience with the design, development and/or consumption of RESTful and 3rd party APIs and parsing JSON/XML
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Mobile apps in the Google Play or App Store.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs and design of software to meet these needs.
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
- Mobile development experience and strong knowledge with either, iOS and Android.
- Knowledge with Xcode, Android Studio and Visual Studio.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in software development