Experience: 1-2 years
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: full-time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: , Nepal
Apply Before: 2019-05-30
- Conduct functional, end-to-end, regression, and smoke testing tasks.
- Access, manipulate, and validate test data.
- Validate contents of test files and capture testing evidence files; document test results.
- Create testing defect reports in Jira and track them to resolution.
- Develop and maintain test cases and report test results.
- Work under Agile Framework.
- Create User Stories and requirement documents.
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Create test scripts for Automation.
- Under Performance testing Metrics.
- Conduct web-service testing.
- Organize user acceptance testing (UAT) and log UAT defects in
- Work with requirements analysts to ensure all requirements are timely and accurately tested.
- Participate in all joint application design (JAD) sessions/Triage Meetings, system related walkthroughs, and overview sessions.
- Create various testing documentation, including test plan, test cases, test scenarios, test metrics, defects, test summary reports, etc. Required Skills
- Manual testing experience of applications with web services.
- Working knowledge of the basic database functionalities.
- Must have experience with Automation tool like Selenium.
- Ability to write and review test cases for manual testing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player, well organized and efficient with excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work during different shifts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tight timelines
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with team members, customers, and management is essential.
- Ability to independently develop and provide complete business and technical analysis from occasionally general information.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of Test Management tool
- Experience working in Rest or Soap.
- Experience with Performance tool like Jmeter.
- Experience working with Remittance Domain.
- Experience with Test Management Tool (Jira/QC).
- Experience in system testing, data warehouse migration testing, data integrity testing and data transformation related testing.